Obama Palin and Abortion

There are so many "born again" religious nuts over here it's ridiculous. On the day of the election I was leaving the gym, and I had my Obama shirt on. This guy that I had exchanged pleasantries with on more than one occasion accosted me in the parking lot, and goes "well you know that he's pro-choice" and I go "uh yeah, and so am I, and I also know that Sarah Palin is a whack job, since she believes that all abortion should be illegal even in the case of rape and incest. And he goes, well life begins at conception. I lost it then and said well I'm sorry but it doesn't to me, and women have rights and if a female has been subjected to rape or incest and gets pregnant she should have the right to get rid of the abomination within her. He told me that I would likely go to hell for saying that, and hasn't spoken to me since- asshole. I literally see him about 4 times a week, and every time I say hi he just looks at me. People are REALLY passionate on both sides of the abortion issue over here. What pisses me off is that they make everything either political or religious. Part of the reason why Bush won in 2004 is because middle America were worried that if gay rights were to succeed America would go to hell in a handbasket. The religious right is VERY VERY dangerous over here. I don't know if you have ever heard of Rush Limbaugh? He's this right wing talk radio whack job who is a bastard hypocrite. He is fat as fuck, and a couple of years ago addicted to prescription painkillers, he forced his Phillipino housekeeper to get them in her name, so that he wouldn't be found out. I hate his guts. He was an analyst on this American Football show, and he gotlet go because he made these racist remarks about a black quarterback, on live national TV. Anyway, he is basically the de facto leader of the Republican party, since they are in such disarray, which is a joke, because he's a fucking radio host. During the election he said that the only reason Colin Powell voted for Obama is because he is black, and his latest rant is that he hopes Obama fails.

No comments: