American Nigerian Devon Accent


You may not have an accent but you have some lingo like-'right now' I want to see you home- we either see amazing political marble buildings, smart town houses for journalists or the boarded up run down black areas...we hear washington is the most dangerous city in the US? Are you close to Nigerian family? I like immigration- I wanted to be a refugee co-ordinator once.

Do you have to buy a pacvkage to be able to watch the European games? Never mind the premiership, what about them winning the champions league? Ready steady teaddy. Do you love Beckham.

As for that fat cow Carla Gallstone, I saw her at R's play school at pick up time one morning. She said ' oh hello there stranger, is R yours?' and then to her son' R's Mum and I were friends at school' I said' I dont think so, come on R' and she said something about my manners not changing and I said 'likewise luv' I asked R if he was friend swith the kid, and he said,' no hes a bit silly ike a baby' so that was that. I STILL REMEMBER EVERYTHING THAT EVIL BITCH SAID BELIEVED AND DID. It was just before he was going to proper school anyway. I will tell you what. She was not thin. They always put up their thin picture dont they, these lonely nasty bastards.

I agree with the one a day job.

No comments: