Its 1 email a day

OK, we can only send each other one long email a day, otherwise we are going to spend all day on the internet, and I know we don't have time for that. Yeah, I still hate Liverpool, but I am so happy that ManU have been so dominant. Jeez, when Utd won the Premier League the first time I got totally trashed at work with a bunch of the guys, and we just closed the office down at noon on the Monday and spent the rest of the day at the pub across the street, it was AWESOME!

I really, really love America, and living here over the past few months with the whole Obama thing has been incredible. I was so freaking happy after that bastard Bush fucked up the country.

I saw Carla Gallstone on here, but I am not friending her, she looks like she's skinny though. I also saw Jayne on here, looks like she's been married a couple of times.

Anyway, that's enough for today, you have no idea how happy I am that you contacted me, I had been searching for you.

No comments: