Barak is Black and we are Jedi Knights


I thought that was the point of Obama-that he was black-it meant change from anything ever known before and that was good.Though I did read that if Obama was to become President of Kenya, his fathers homeland, as opposed to his mothers, would he be considered the 1st white candidate with a realistic cahnce of victory. I will look up this Rush bloke. Sarah Palin was the scariest thing I have seen in years. I used to scream everytime she came on the tv and hide my face.

We are so anti religion, N's Mum is huge Catholic and he so anti, he would not even help out with the organisation of the christenings! He watched me struggle, and said I was a hypocrite, but I was quite open about it being a party and a life event and something you neededto avoid doing it at 30... nothing worse than a convert. We see alot about m,iddle america and religious nuts. They are scary people.......and creationism!!!!!!We put that we were Jedi knights on the census last time, following a ralley call via email, and because there were over 30,000 who put it down, it had to be legally recognised as an official religion.

No comments: