Britains Got Talent, Man Utd v Barcelona and MPs expenses

Not much going on here. Championship Final was a joke! United played well for the 1st 10 minutes and then it was all over. Now Tevez is playing games, and I'm sure we won't get through the summer without Ronaldo being an arsehole about being transferred and treated like a slave! I hate this time of year, it's already hot and humid as hell - thank god for the air conditioning, electricity bill becomes astronomical, but you can't live without it. Mine broke down 2 years ago, and I had to go and live with my cousin for 4 days while they fixed it.

Fucking hell, I turn on Larry King Live last night and the show is about Susan Boyle's breakdown, and Amanda Holden was on there, and then Dr. Drew was on there analyzing her condition, does anyone really give a shite? What a waste of an hour. I switched it off after 10 minutes, I just couldn't take it. She (and now her brother), have been on every talk show, breakfast telly show, and news show that exists over here. Her brother has been on all the shows this week explaining what/how it all happened, give me a break.

OK off to see what I have in the fridge for tea. Too hot to actually cook anything, and I need to get a new gas tank for my grill, so I won't be cooking out tonight.

We only saw up to Barcelonas goal then had to go through passport control. I thought Man utd were playing better than Barcelona and felt sure that by the time I went through passport control at Stanstead Airport it would be 5-1 to Utd. I was annoyed to see quite a few cheers from people in the queue as Etu scored and then to get home and find that my sister and family had been supporting Barcelona was most unpleasant. They are such cheating bastards most of the time even if we have to recognise their great skills too.

We had a big Britains got talent party, and I think it was overkill of press coverage for Susan Boyle that did it. We, a group of 9, all agreed that Diversity were the best, or at least what we would prefer to watch if we were Queenie, so I voted twice!Her potential voters did not bother because they thought it was a dead cert. Then the next day the Scots were on the talk shows claiming London bias had done it to her! My arse. The Scots block vote has a lot to answer for...Michele MacManners, Leon someone who both won X factor or Pop Idol. The only vote that beats the Scottish vote is the Irish vote; Big Brother starts tonight and all bets will be off in this house if there is a single Welsh, Irish or Scottish contestant- if theres more than one it splits the vote.

How is the UK MPs expenses scandel being covered?We have local elections and MEP elections today- it took me reading Alexs AS Level Politics revision notes to realise that MEPs have no power at all; apparently they can suggest amendments only...and they get £200,000 allowance to do what they want with, and get paid for turning up in Brussels or Strasbourg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am off to see Oasis and Kasabian on Saturday a Heaton Park Manchester with 5 boys, so thats the weekend gone. By then the PM might have gone and Barak will have saved the world, or the Middle East.

No comments: