Lisa Ling, Barak in Egypt, England Win

So I have to admit that I haven't paid as much attention to the Obama trip to the Middle East and Europe. Shit, I didn't even know the England result from Saturday night, although I am about to check that out now. They didn't mention the result on Sky Sports News yesterday, but there was an interview with John Terry, and I got the gist from that conversation that England won.

Back to the Obama trip. I actually watched "the speech" while I was on the treadmill at the gym. He said what needed to be said, and he let the world know that he might be a liberal, but he's not to be fucked with. Ironically I watched it on "Faux News" because that was the channel on the TV in front of me. Actually, it's sometimes worth watching Fox for the entertainment value. Of course none of their analysts had anything positive to say about his remarks, and they were slamming him for being an "apologist" whenever he goes abroad, whatever.

The big news here right now is that Lisa Ling's sister, and her co-worker have been sentenced to 12 years hard labor for entering N. Korea illegally, although that's up for debate. Oh wait, sorry, the biggest news here is about John and Kate (plus 8), (look it up), and whether he's a lying cheating bastard. However (and I have to admit, I've never watched the show, but I have seen excerpts), if I had a wife that treated me like a piece of shit in front of the whole nation, I might have to screw around on her too.

Have to run, Monday means a busy day, and I still have lots to do before dinner.

We had a full house for the England match, and crisps and crap all over the floor and a recycle bin full of becks cans the next morning. Of course we expected the win. We were spotting the ski lift attendants from previous Andorra holidays, and saying "theres the bloke who did the pizzas" etc... but it was David playing the full match which made it special...and he did make such a difference. We wondered id Theo Walcott would take the corners, or Lampard would want a free kick, but they know David can win a match.Now if Scholes came back, just for the World Cup.....Apparently his son is a football prodigy. We say we dont even notice hes ginger!

I really dont know how you cope without the foorball. Satanta are going under but some American has put in a load of cash for 51% of the co. so perhaps that means youll get more Premiership and some England Games.

Do you have to recycle? Its the bane of my life and I hate all the separate stinking bins up the side alley where we should be just plonking bikes and other rubbish.

No comments: