Haiti, Jesus, Rush Limbaugh, Jan Moir,Barack Obama, rak Obama, Africa League of Nations

Jeez, I cannot believe that this earthquake happened in Haiti. As if the poor bastards weren't suffering enough. Katrina was bad, but this is worse on so many levels. My problem is that I watch so much of this stuff when it happens, then I just have disaster overload, and I can't take it anymore. I can't believe the fucking presidential palace collapsed, jesus, it's rare that the seat at the top is impacted. The Haitian ambassador said that the first call that the President got was from the White House, and now that bastard Rush Limbaugh is suggesting that it is only because Obama has a political agenda.
Read this http://rudepundit.blogspot.com/ I have donated $100, can't really afford to donate any more, but regardless of my situation, they had nothing to start with, just awful.

Ha, so Liverpool lose to Reading, last time I looked online they were winning, and I didn't bother to check back. Then I go on to Facebook and everyone's posting about how their asses got beat. Do you think that the problem really is Benitez though? I mean, sure he has some culpability, but surely his hands are tied as far as transfers go, because those corrupt American bastards are mismanaging the money. I still don't understand how or why he replaced Alonso with Aquilani since he has stayed injured since they bought him.

As far as Man. City and Mancini are concerned, I have nothing against him, but everyone is treating him like he is the Messiah, and yet they haven't fucking played anyone of note yet. Are you all getting the African Cup of Nations over there? I couldn't believe that the Togo bus was set upon, I just can't imagine cowering under my seat for 30 minutes while the bus was being fired upon. Terrifying, but why the hell was Adebayor wearing an Arsenal shirt in his interview? Not a big deal in the grander scheme of things, but still. We do not get any of the games here, which is pissing me off, especially since so many of the League games are being postponed due to the weather. If you are getting it, what channel is it on? If it's on ITV then that's why we're not getting it.


Jesus, I dont know where to start. We are all amazed these people-
Rush Limbaugh and his mate Pat are given the time of day. How do they
get to make these insane views public and who is sitting in the
audience? How does Barak respond to them or does he just ignore them?
They use words like compassionate as a term of abuse? You must know
that anyone who came out with such views here would be laughed out of
the media and there would be a huge outcry against them? Did you hear
about Jan Moirs little article about Steven Gately and his gay
lifestyle being responsible for his death, linking it to Matt Lucas'
husband committing suicide ...because he was gay too. She was the
object of hate and ridicule, had to explain herself and apologise and
is now the butt of jokes, being seen as just a bit of a loony. She
would have lost her job if shed brought God in or race. The main
problem with that blog was that I coulnt read it out loud without
bleeping

We have been enjoying a round of programmes going through Baraks
election and first year; The fly on the wall filming of the election
which was thrilling, and Simon Schama. A.had received The West Wing
1st 3 series for Christmas and we had started watching that too. Is it
strange that we call him by his first name, or at least his full name,
while Americans call him Obama. We think hes brilliant, clever, cool,
balanced thoughtful and very probably a non believer. A. got a Barak
Obama doll for Christmas!

Liverpool have drawn again today, against Stoke. I cant be objective
about Liverpool because I hate them. I dont even like Steven Gerrard
who cant get it together enough for England for whatever midfield
overcrowding reason. DOnt like Lampard either. ALso I have to put up
with these 3 supporting Liverpool....and I did all I could to stop
them, so they must have supported them to annoy me!!! Obviously I
couldnt do anything about Nick, but he didnt encourage them .I have
heard all sorts about Gerrards Dad being the big 'I AM' in his area of
Liverpool, demanding respect like a Mafia Godfather. It only slightly
better than John Terrys Dad dealing drugs, while his Mum shop
lifts!!!!!!!

I headr Rafa didnt get on with Alonso, and he was the only liverpool
player I liked, because he use to have a go from the half way line a
couple of times a season. Aquilano has only just started his job
trying to replace Xabi, and not very well. Theres no-one supporting
Torres and the rest of the team are mediocre (Benyoun maybe)

We have limited coverage of Africa nations but have enjoyed what we
have seen. Adebayour had received an official Arsenal note of support
and condolence that day which has patched up the strained
relationship. It was a token of friendship when theres more important
things going on. Quite refreshing. We get it on Eurosport.

No comments: