GAZZA ITALIA 90 AND LONDON FOOTBALL

I'm lying in bed at 10:30 writing this, I refuse to have a TV in the bedroom, but occasionally I will bring the laptop up to bed with me.

It's really difficult for me to watch Gazza on TV anymore, he was such a hero to me, you know one of the lads too, and now every time I see him I just wanna cry. I don't remember the time you are talking about with Arsenal, but I do remember the cup final when they played Nottingham Forest and he brought down the black player who played for England, Des or Wes something or other, and then f'd up himself in the process. That was typical Gazza.

After Italia '90 he will always be my hero. Do you remember when he got his second yellow card and wouldn't be able to play in the final or semi-final (can't remember now), and he was almost in tears, and Gary Linekar pointed to his head and motioned to Graham Taylor to watch him because he was obviously about to go nuts, that is my favorite part of the world cup EVER, I really need to get that DVD. Poor Gazza. I remember when I was in London and I went to watch a Spurs/Man Utd game, Spurs won 2-1 the second goal was this brilliant free kick by Gazza, you had to hand it to him, when he had it he had it.

It was great when I was living in London, I saw so many football games. When I lived in N. London I didn't live that far from White Hart Lane, and then when I moved to Streatham I was only a bus ride away from Selhurst Park and at the time Crystal Palace and Wimbledon played all of their home games there. It seems funny looking back that Wimbledon, CP, QPR were all in the First Div/Premier League, even Milwall were, although I never set foot over there, they were a bunch of racist thugs.

LOL when I was on YouTube looking at that Susan Boyle woman, I saw this guy on there (forgot his name), he was a black gay guy who thought he could sing. I was howling with laughter at that it was hysterical. He was a bit slow too. He reminded me of the black American guys that are gay, they are so freaking flaming it's hysterical. A few years ago I had a personal trainer who was black and gay and he was 50 at the time but looked at least 10 years younger, he was a scream

No comments: