GAZZA AND LONDON

That Cup Final was the one. The semi was against Arsenal-best free kick ever, the final was against Notts Forrest and it was Des Walker. Gazza is all aover the TV this weekend. Hes even on match of the day tomorrow.Soccer AM this morning.

Italia 90 was the best best ever ever ever. But I cannot believe where you lived? I lived in Hearn Hill from September 1990 to the following April, and the only good thing I remember about it was going to the football, sometimes on my own. I did a lot of Spurs because of Gazza but also Crystal Palace and once, because a friend of a friend wanted to go, we went to Arsenal.I was at the first game of the season against Man City and they were all shouting "You fat Bastard" and chucking Mars Bars at Gazza, then he scored the winner, picked up a Mars Bar and eat it, and the whole stadium were cheering and screaming. There was 1 game where the linesman was a thelidamide, and Gazza kept looking for the rest of his arms- but the bloke was laughing too. A girl from The High School kopped off with him art Stringfellows but this is not a story for the web!

No comments: