Thanksgiving, Redskins, Gap Years, Student Grants

What on earth are you talking about? Interception What? Did the old player do well or not? I want his agent to represent me. How Black is your county? Would I look out of place? What type of whites live there.

I forget about thanksgiving. SO Happy Thanks giving to you all. Have you had snow? Isnt This holiday like Christmas without the presents? Is there real feeling for the meaning of it and the history?

So what was the view of the student riots? Do the Americans think that our students have had it easy and this is normal. DO people spend the first 20 years of their working life, post degree paying off loans in the US and this is acceptable. We will be OK with A who will pay £3k but H will not be having a year off because we can get him through without a £9k a year bill, then you can have a gap year after on the £18k you’ve saved. Perhaps it was too easy in our day? AT least if there is real investment in yourself you might turn up to lectures. I thought it was bad that I didn’t get a grant for living, as it was based on previous years income, when my Dad was alive and earning.

No comments: