BP Oli Spill, World Cup, Robert Green, England v USA

Jesus, I am not even going to make mention of the Rob Green blunder!!!!! You would think the Yanks had won the World Cup the way that they are celebrating. What's giving me hope is that I think that we will destroy Algeria, and Italy drew 1-1 with the US last time round. I also think that Rooney will come into his own during the Algeria game. Plus we never ever really start that well. Knew it was going to be a big risk taking Ledley King, and now their saying he has a groin injury that could keep him out of Friday's game. Jeez, how I hate that Scouse bastard Gerrard, but today all of that was forgotten, LOL!!

Park Ji Sung is a HUGE hero in the Korean community, and my neighbor last week at the market who is Korean was saying that he would be a star in this World Cup, he may be right, we shall see.

I really think that the Argies are going to go far. Maradona is a clown, but it is obvious that his players love him, and I think that makes a huge impact on the team doing well.

All the Africans here, from whichever country always loyally root for all of the African teams, including S. Africa, but this is the first year that they have been pretty pessimistic about how well any of the teams are going to do. When S. Africa scored their GREAT goal yesterday and I saw Archbishop Tutu dancing I swear I almost lost it, huge lump in my throat.

BP shit still going on, and thank God that the World Cup has made us focus on something more positive. David Cameron to visit US on July 20th. Must admit I am quite liking him so far. Getting regular Sky News on Fox Soccer Channel, not sure whether it's just for the summer, when they don't have many games to show, or whether it's for good, but I really like it, and not too many commercial breaks.

No comments: