Jackos Will and Andy Murray at Wimbledon

Well I dont know why are making such a big deal out of Jackos will. He had obviously already reached a legal and binding agreement with the kids mothers, and after his Mum, Diana Ross is a very good choice of Foster parent. She has thousands of her own children, and she knows all about the business and protection of children of celebrities. I once had a Christmas Post office job at the sorting office and worked next to a girl who had been the Nanny to one or two of Diana Ross's children, when she was with the Swedish SHip owner. Thats my degree of separation from Jacko. We are almost on 1st name terms for gods sake.

Do yo get Wimbledon. I love Andy Murray. He was only joking when he said "anyone but England" when asked who he would supporting the world cup. Scots have to say that. I will not take part in the inter UK hate triangle...or rather, its not a triangle; the scotts and Welsh just hate the English, the Northern Irish resent everyone, and until recently the English didnt have a clue they were to blame in so much made up and poor history taught to the Scots and Irish.
ANyway Andy was on Soccer AM and was hilarious.They kept showing him throwing up at a tournament, when he had been suffering from heat exhaustion. He took it all very well, and I enjoy his dealings with the press. When asked how he was coping with the press coverage and pressure, he said he didnt really take any notice, because 90% of whats written or said is never true anyway. A murmur round the room full of journalists turned into some giggling, and Andy just smiled. I dont know how his Mum copes with the pressure watching him. His stock answer is that she enjoys the fact he is there on centre court, but her reaction when he comes through a tough match tells it all. John Mcenroe does a great job commentating, and does a 6love6 (606 football phone in, this is tennis, geddit?)phone in which is hilarious. He is always mis- pronouncing towns and cities. I always supported him, though I was sad when he and Tatum O'niel split up- Paper Moon is one of my fave films.

By the way, did you get any of those whacko Jacko sick jokes? The was a terrible one about Jacko and Farrah Fawcett too (Tatums step Mom for a bit?)It was about Majors and Minors I could not possibly write it down

Yes, Wimbledon is big here, we get every game live on NBC. It pisses the soap opera watchers off, because the soaps are on during the day here, and their shows get cut for Wimbledon. I have a bet on with J, obviously he's taking Roddick and I'm taking Murray.

No comments: